Advantage of completing your study at your own pace.
Reasonable fees payable by installments. 10% discount upon full payment of semester course / tuition fees. 75% special fee reduction* scheme for physically disadvantaged and senior citizens.
This is a state-of-the-art open distance learning (ODL) programme utilizing blended pedagogy approach which comprises of face-to-face tutorials, modules, E-learning, skill laboratory and clinical practice. The blending of sophisticated instructional technology and the human touch of personal interaction with lecturers, tutors and clinical preceptors provides a unique learning experience that allows flexibility in pacing your endeavor to pursue continuing professional development. It seeks to enhance your contribution in meeting the healthcare needs of the nation and to future development of nursing care and profession.
This post-registration programme consists of various subjects including subjects of clinical specialties for your selection of 3 choices such as Critical Care Nursing, Trauma and Emergency Nursing, Paediatrics Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Oncology Nursing and Renal Nursing. This robust programme will empower you with in-depth knowledge, professional and clinical skills as well as the caring attitudes in your role as an expert nurse and leader in nursing.
• To Upgrade knowledge, skills and competency of registered nurses.
• To produce clinically efficient graduates.
• To cater to the increasing demands for specialised nurses in six (6) critical clinical areas i.e. Trauma and Emergency Nursing, Critical Care Nursing, Paediatrics Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Oncology Nursing and Renal Nursing.
• Management and Medico Legal Studies B
• Professionalism and Issues in Nursing B
• Advanced Nursing Assessment
• Teaching in Nursing B
• Nursing Research and Statistics B
• Research Project B
• Clinical Practice 9
• Clinical Practice 10
• Clinical Practice 11
• Clinical Practice 12
• Clinical Practice 13
• Clinical Practice 14
• Critical Care Nursing OR Trauma & Emergency Nursing
• Paediatrics Nursing OR Mental Health Nursing
• Oncology Nursing OR Renal Nursing
3 Years Diploma in Nursing recognized by the Ministry of Health Sri Lanka.