IIHS is a healthcare training institute with a commitment to lifetime education. We believe in providing the education and guidance that will enable students to make a success of their chosen career. The institute conducts training programs from Diplomas to Bachelors and Masters Degrees in the areas of Nursing, Physiotherapy, Biotechnology, Biomedical Sciences and Health Management. We are also a training centre and examination centre for IELTS.
We are currently affiliated to Deakin University-Australia, Edith Cowan University-Australia, LaTrobe University-Australia, University of Canberra - Australia , University of New England - Australia , State University of New York-Canton USA, Coventry University – UK, Open University - Malaysia, Asia e University – Malaysia and TAFE South Australia
The primary focus of IIHS is to provide a course of training with the highest standards that will qualify students to pursue satisfying careers and to seek well-paying employment opportunities through healthcare careers. Not only will the students benefit individually by their training and career potential, there will be opportunity for financial improvement for each family represented, with a corresponding economic boost for the country.
- Building the image of Sri Lanka as a country supplying Skilled Healthcare Professional to the international market.
- · Catering to local and foreign students.
- · Collaboration and adherence to the standards set by local and foreign regulatory authorities.
- · Local and foreign hospitals and clinics as Industry Partners.
- Associations and affiliations with local and foreign training institutes and Universities as Academic partners.
- · All Training courses are conducted in English and orientation is done for IELTS language screening test.
- · Emphasis on the development of the soft skills such as Personality, IT and Management Skills in addition to the Technical skills of the trainees.
- Support placement of qualified healthcare professionals in Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore and the Middle East.